Tourbox?

A place to talk about anything else with other Pixelmator users.

2023-09-15 07:05:34

Is there something I'm missing here?

I've had pixelmator for years... a couple of years ago I bought tourbox elite. a year ago i could have sworn it worked with pixelmator at the time as i was tweaking some manuscript scans for print. limited use, it seemed. could not find any links in searches for: "pixelmator tourbox" to see how anyone was using the two... and not even find a "it doesn't work and never will" for such and such reasons. now i am not a daily user of either product, but of late have been wanting to use pixelmator and would like to use a peripheral that, it seems to me, should be of interest to pixelmator and tourbox to have working together. and i cannot even find a search result where the two are mentioned together?

2023-12-25 18:39:41

I just got the Tourbox myself and I really like it so far. I was trying to find some presets for Pixelmator Pro but haven't had any luck either. Were you able to manage anything?

2024-01-03 17:12:04

not that i am aware of. tourbox has been recently pushing the product of facebook and i believe i had commented on the lack of support for pixelmator and logic pro. someone had commented that there were people using it for logic pro, although i haven't had time to devote to seeing if the .tb file i found for settings will work. but i don't recall seeing any comments about pixelmator. so i'm no further ahead then when i posted in sept :(