iCloud syncing grayed out in Pixelmator Pro

A place to talk about anything else with other Pixelmator users.

2023-09-03 12:38:35

I am running MAC OS ver 14.0 Beta (23A5337a) on both my Mac mini and MacBook Air. On my Mac mini iCloud is grayed out for saving sidecar files to iCloud in Pixelmator Pro. In Photomator on the Mac mini iCloud works fine. On my MacBook air, there is no problem with iCloud syncing for both Photomator and Pixelmator Pro. The problem is only occurring in Pixelmator Pro on my Mac mini.

2024-01-08 06:00:07

It seems like a unique situation with Pixelmator Pro on the Mac mini. To troubleshoot, have you tried checking if there are any specific settings within Pixelmator Pro on the Mac mini that might be causing the iCloud option to be grayed out? Additionally, ensuring that Pixelmator Pro is granted the necessary iCloud permissions might be worth exploring.

If the issue persists, reaching out to Pixelmator Pro's support or checking their community forums could provide more insights. Others might have encountered a similar scenario and could share helpful tips or solutions.

2024-01-08 17:30:01

Hey everyone. First day with Pixelmator. Having 2 issues right now

1. objects don't seem to have bounding boxes. Is that a Pixelmator thing? I have never used any graphics app that did not have bounding boxes.

2. I followed one of the tutorials showing how to turn text into a shape and then transform it. No matter what I do
I can't get the nodes to appear in the last step. I can right click and go in/out of edit modes but no control points at all.

Maybe these 2 issues are connected?

Any help much appreciated. thanks!

2024-01-10 08:28:03

Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot and resolve the problem:

Check iCloud Settings: heardle

Ensure that iCloud Drive is enabled on your Mac mini. Go to "System Preferences" > "Apple ID" > "iCloud" and make sure iCloud Drive is checked.
Update Pixelmator Pro:

Make sure you are using the latest version of Pixelmator Pro. Check for updates in the App Store and install any available updates.
Restart Pixelmator Pro:

Quit Pixelmator Pro and reopen it. Sometimes, restarting the application can resolve syncing issues.

2024-01-16 14:43:10

I think it might be related to the MAC OS beta version, as it was working fine before I updated.