Anton Dymkovych

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Photo?

2023-02-20 14:56:07

Thank you for a great app! Really appreciate that there is a one-time purchase option. You guys are the best.
I know it's a lot to ask but I would really like to see 3 things:
1. Radial and Gradient masks (can’t live without them).
2. Local adjustments using brush (can survive without it a few days a week).
3. Combining photos with exposure bracketing (can live without it most of the time, but…)

So, again, I realize that I’m asking for a lot. Are these features planned in the near future?

2023-02-21 09:28:37

Glad you like it! Local adjustments are currently being worked on. As for exposure bracketing, this is something we're keeping in mind more for the longer-term future.

2023-02-21 09:33:34

Thank you)
How about Radial and Gradient masks? Is it going to be?

2023-02-21 09:41:13

Yes! They're in the same category as local adjustments.

2023-02-21 09:43:07

Thank you)) Very excited to hear that!

2023-02-21 16:45:45

by simonasd Glad you like it! Local adjustments are currently being worked on. As for exposure bracketing, this is something we're keeping in mind more for the longer-term future.
If things like exp. bracketing are a long-term feature, will the app work with plugins/extensions that do have that functionality (Luminar, ON1, etc.)?

2023-02-27 15:24:19

by Anton Dymkovych Thank you for a great app! Really appreciate that there is a one-time purchase option. You guys are the best.
I know it's a lot to ask but I would really like to see 3 things:
<span style="font-style:italic">1. Radial and Gradient masks (can’t live without them).
2. Local adjustments using brush (can survive without it a few days a week).
3. Combining photos with exposure bracketing (can live without it most of the time, but…)</span>
So, again, I realize that I’m asking for a lot. Are these features planned in the near future?
Great list. I love so much about this app, but I have to use Darkroom for AI masks (the next best thing to selective editing). I’ve been told by Pixelmator that they’re working on selective editing, but it’s been years. Hope it comes soon. The HDR Merge would be huge, as there really no app on iOS that does this (except for Affinity but it’s clunky and not very user friendly).

2023-02-28 10:07:55

But once that happens, it will be a game changer. Although, I might say, it is already!

2023-05-23 16:02:55

Surprised there is no bracketing. Just finished a shoot with 3 -0 -3 and 6 -0- 6 and wanted to give it a try. Looks like I can do this in Pixelmator only.