Pixelmator Pro for iPad

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2024-05-17 16:03:11

I know I can’t be the only one requesting this, but I have wanted to see Pixelmator Pro brought to the iPad for years. I just bought the maxed out M4 13” iPad Pro, which is more expensive than a decently specced MacBook Pro, and now more than ever, I want to be able to use Pixelmator Pro on the iPad instead of going back to my 2019 16” MacBook Pro. Since 2021, the iPads have shared the same Apple silicon as the Macs, so why is Pixelmator Pro only compatible with the Mac and not the iPad? The newest generation of Apple silicon came to the iPad first, so my iPad is faster in some ways than even the “newest” MacBook Pros. If you’re going to bring Pixelmator Pro to the iPad (I hope that’s in the works), don’t leave any features exclusive to the Mac, since the iPad shares the same guts as the Mac and outprices it in some configurations. Can you please provide an update on whether or not it’s coming to the iPad anytime soon? I’m fine if it’s exclusive to the M4 iPad Pro since I have that model now

2024-05-19 23:07:06

I agree, Photomator is great but I feel like the true capabilities of the iPads are not yet utilised.