Tutorial Requests & Suggestions

Discuss and share Pixelmator Pro resources such as templates, mockups, and tutorials.

2024-04-24 08:09:04

by Andrius From now on, we plan to start releasing tutorials and user materials more regularly and if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for what you'd like us to cover, feel free to post them here. We'll keep them in mind!
Andrius

How to reproduce this Photoshop tutorial (available in English via subtitles) by thanking you in advance
Below link for viewing this tuto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Qg-CGuOLA

Have a good day

Best

Patrick

2024-04-24 08:58:49

Interaction between Photomator and Pixelmator Pro please, especially with respect to preserving non-destructive edits between the two. Thanks

2024-04-24 13:46:58

Andrius Image Image Image

As you propose to give themes to be treated to design tutorials, I will be very interested if you treat the one I propose below or otherwise give me the solution to my layer problem

I really have problems with the use of layers to reproduce the effects of editing this tutorial

I sent you a UTUBE link in another post and I put it back here (https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=1-Qg-CGuOLA about a PHOTOSHOP tutorial that I'm trying to reproduce with PP.

I can't make the masks to be able to move pieces of the face as shown in the attached video

I also put the photo of the model before transformation + the plate of pieces of glass + the final result to be obtained

Thank you in advance for your help not being able to reproduce this tutorial so that I understand the approach to be used with the layers

So the question is How to do it? I will appreciate having a step by step on how to do it (I know how to do for the transparency of the glass and its color and for the rest impossible to find the solution)
This tutorial in French is readable with ENGLISH subtitles

Thank you in advance for your help, hoping that you will give me the key to success that will allow me to understand how masks
work

Best and have a good day

Patrick