Photomator macOS beta

Discuss Photomator and photo editing.

2023-04-25 14:04:47

Hi, i just received an email for the testflight invite but after selecting accept to install it says the developer revoked access. Is it a bug or can you please re-send it?

2023-04-26 21:14:01

Mmh.

2023-04-27 10:58:03

Same issue, emailed the beta email about issue but no reply…

2023-05-11 12:49:34

i never received the invitation

2023-05-11 13:12:26

Hi Stev! Please drop us a line at support@pixelmator.com confirming your Apple ID email address (the one you'd be signing into TestFlight with) and we'll get this sorted for you.

2023-05-12 19:16:07

by simonasd Hi Stev! Please drop us a line at support@pixelmator.com confirming your Apple ID email address (the one you'd be signing into TestFlight with) and we'll get this sorted for you.
Done, thanks!

2023-05-13 21:56:48

I am getting an error that I denied Photomator access to photos but I have not. I can't seem to open any photos with the app. And when I go to system preferences, there is not a way to change it that I can see. Currently on Ventura.

error message: “Photomator.app” would like to access your photos. You have previously denied access so, if you’d like to use the Photo Browser to open images from your Photos library, please allow access in System Preferences.

2023-05-29 19:20:44

by mhardy I am getting an error that I denied Photomator access to photos but I have not. I can't seem to open any photos with the app. And when I go to system preferences, there is not a way to change it that I can see. Currently on Ventura.error message: “Photomator.app” would like to access your photos. You have previously denied access so, if you’d like to use the Photo Browser to open images from your Photos library, please allow access in System Preferences.
I have same problem!

2024-01-06 00:47:34

The problem I'm having is that I got the invitation to test Photomator on 12/27. I noticed the email a few days later an when I clicked on the "View in TestFlight" button, then clicked on "Accept" nothing happened until I dismissed the "Accept" button when I saw the menu that stated "Unable to accept invite" and "You've already accepted the invite for this app." I'm not sure how to get around that but the app still has not appeared in the TestFlight list of programs on either my MacBook Air M2 or my MacBook Pro M3. I've enclosed screenshots. Image Image Image

2024-01-06 13:04:52

I’m having issues on m2 pro MacBook. Using files not only renders Photomator frozen it also stops MacBook from doing anything.
Still early access and can’t wait for full release.

2024-01-06 13:46:24

by SykoONE I’m having issues on m2 pro MacBook. Using files not only renders Photomator frozen it also stops MacBook from doing anything.
Still early access and can’t wait for full release.
What type of files are causing you issues? If you can upload one I'll see if I can open it OK on my M1 if you want?

Or send it via the beta feedback link for pixelmator team to play with?

Shelton.

2024-01-07 07:54:31

by Shelton
What type of files are causing you issues? If you can upload one I'll see if I can open it OK on my M1 if you want?

Or send it via the beta feedback link for pixelmator team to play with?

Shelton.
Hey mate

Files are Nikon raw and a few tiff.
My files are located on a smb share on my nas

2024-01-08 12:51:50

by Rick Povich The problem I'm having is that I got the invitation to test Photomator on 12/27. I noticed the email a few days later an when I clicked on the "View in TestFlight" button, then clicked on "Accept" nothing happened until I dismissed the "Accept" button when I saw the menu that stated "Unable to accept invite" and "You've already accepted the invite for this app."
I have exactly the same problem. I mailed support and they told me to take it up with Apple, so I did. Apple told me to ask for another invite from Pixelmator, so I did. Still waiting for an answer...