print large image to multiple pages

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2023-11-05 17:57:42

Should be simple, but not finding a Mac-friendly solution.

So, for example, an image that is 22" x 14". I want to print it on 2 sheets of paper so I can have a poster-sized print. PPro doesn't seem to do this; a poster prints 8x11 but no way to format to print a single image across multiple pages.

All my Canon G6000 does is the opposite: multiple images to a single page. And I can find nothing for Mac, any kind of printer or system setting.

Anyway have any success with this?

tia

2023-11-06 16:57:36

Yeah, I don't have a large format printer, just letter or legal size max prints. If I had to print something larger I would slice the larger image into print size pieces on separate layers, and copy the slices to a new print sized pxd file to print individually and piece the printed slices together. (Or put the large image on a thumb drive, go to staples and get them to print it out for $.)

2023-11-11 22:00:53

by mccoytest Yeah, I don't have a large format printer, just letter or legal size max prints. If I had to print something larger I would slice the larger image into print size pieces on separate layers, and copy the slices to a new print sized pxd file to print individually and piece the printed slices together. (Or put the large image on a thumb drive, go to staples and get them to print it out for $.)

Thank you clarification