Text left and right justification from center does not work.

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2023-07-26 15:19:03

After my brief search this link was the only one I found... Please refer to that.

viewtopic.php?t=22629

As the brief movie link there shows this text justification does not work. I may be wrong if it requires some setting that I don't know about or a mono space font. But, I think it should work with a block of text like the other justifications do.

2023-07-27 09:53:01

Maybe this helps. Seems you need to select text as a whole with the Type tool or activate certain parts or the the whole content to make alignment happen:

2023-07-27 14:06:07

Don't Know EllenM, it seems in my video, I am doing the same things you show in yours - that works. My original video does not show selecting text and attempting the same thing - but I did and it did not make any difference. BTW How do you get the video to appear in this location - I haven't figured that out.

Maybe... No can't import an animated gif OR png here. ?! Wait png worked!!!!

2023-07-27 14:44:19

Slower?

2023-07-28 10:40:13

If you have any line breaks in your text Justify text won´t work.
Unfortunately Pixelmator Pro cannot show control characters like line breaks, tabs etc. afaik.

2023-07-28 13:27:36

by EllenM If you have any line breaks in your text Justify text won´t work.
Unfortunately Pixelmator Pro cannot show control characters like line breaks, tabs etc. afaik.
Yes EllenM, late last night I thought about this and confirmed this morning, I had originally captured my text with line feeds. This am I recaptured without the line feeds and it works as expected!