Roundness for shapes

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2021-12-12 22:55:26

Before i just make shape and there was a little simple "dot" that you grab and pool to desired roundness of that shape. Now there is no such thing and i can not figure out how to change roundness of a shape. If i go to edit mode, it is making things even more complicated to make a simple roundness of all 4 corners. Any ideas? I found how to work with masks, but i want to change it on simple shape, like it used to be.

2021-12-13 00:34:14

Seems pretty froward to me without changing tools. Maybe you grab the rectangle instead of the rounded rectangle tool by accident.

https://postimg.cc/5Y55KRbv

2021-12-13 08:55:29

lalegator, currently (in v2.3), if you double-click any shape (even accidentally!), the shape will become editable and will irreversibly lose its dynamic parameters, such as Corner Radius (of a rounded rectangle) or Point Count or Inner Radius (of a star).

2021-12-13 10:05:55

Thank you Ellen and Alexander. It happened just like Aleksander said. I double clicked and went to edit mode, thus loosing ability to change roundness. Did not know that, but tought that there is no more that option. Thanks again.