If you add certain Effects to elements in a group, they will be rendered incorrectly when you hide and unhide the group.
1. Create a new document.
2. Add two shapes to the document.
3. Select the shapes and group them together.
4. Select one of the shapes.
5. Via the Effects panel, add a Light Leak or Bokeh effect to the shape. Note the effect is properly rendered within the bounds of the object.
6. In the Layers panel, hide/unhide the layer group. The effect will render incorrectly and outside the bounds of the shape.
7. In the Layers panel, hide/unhide the affected shape. The effect will return to normal.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BrWQRz ... k-X1BBzaB/
Effects are rendered consistently on grouped elements.
Hiding the group causes rendering issues for some effects. Others (e.g. Pointillize) don't seem to be affected.
Every time (Pixelmator Pro 2.0.8, MacOS 10.14.6)
Is something not working like it should? Let us know.