Add ML Super Resolution and Denoise options to the in-Photos editing feature?

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2022-05-02 16:19:08

I really love all of the ML tools and wish I had them in the Photos app extension (I like the photos app for its swipe/next photo feature, rather than an individual photo). Is there a way to add or incorporate these?

2022-05-02 16:27:20

by NimbleNomad9 2022-05-02 16:25:01 I really love all of the ML tools and wish I had them in the Photos app extension (I like the photos app for its swipe/next photo feature, rather than an individual photo). Is there a way to add or incorporate these?
I know I can use key commands, but sometimes the icon or tool is easier to use.

2022-05-04 14:50:53

Hi there, I'm afraid this is a limitation with the way Photos Extensions work - as the Pixelmator Pro toolbar and menu items get replaced with the Photos toolbar and menu items, certain tools and features are only accessible via keyboard shortcuts, such as Command + Option + U for ML Super Resolution. You can see the list of all Pixelmator Pro keyboard shortcuts here. As for ML Denoise, that can also be accessed through the Color Adjustments tool, by clicking the More icon at the top of the Tool Options pane.

2022-05-04 14:53:20

by simonasd 2022-05-04 00:00:00 Hi there, I'm afraid this is a limitation with the way Photos Extensions work - as the Pixelmator Pro toolbar and menu items get replaced with the Photos toolbar and menu items, certain tools and features are only accessible via keyboard shortcuts, such as Command + Option + U for ML Super Resolution. You can see the list of all Pixelmator Pro keyboard shortcuts here. As for ML Denoise, that can also be accessed through the Color Adjustments tool, by clicking the More icon at the top of the Tool Options pane.
Thanks for the quick response. That makes sense; would there be any way to set up different or personalized key commands or macros then instead?