3D Rainbow paintbrush

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2022-03-07 12:18:05

Hi there,

I am currently trying to make my own custom spring art to hang on the wall in my studio and I found the artwork below which I really like the style of. I would like to find out how I could recreate this effect in pixelmator pro. It is probably really basic but I am completely new with pixelmator.

Thanks for the help!

2022-03-08 09:24:44

Hey there Cas! There is no dedicated brush setting for an effect like this in Pixelmator Pro and it would be quite tricky to replicate it without it. It would be a nice feature to add, though, so we'll keep it in mind!

2022-03-09 19:33:27

by Aurelija Hey there Cas! There is no dedicated brush setting for an effect like this in Pixelmator Pro and it would be quite tricky to replicate it without it. It would be a nice feature to add, though, so we'll keep it in mind!
Thanks for the reply Aurelija! Too bad to hear that it is going to be tricky to do this in Pixelmator. Hope such a brush can be included in a future update.

2022-03-10 12:16:20

by Cas
Thanks for the reply Aurelija! Too bad to hear that it is going to be tricky to do this in Pixelmator. Hope such a brush can be included in a future update.
We'll see what we can do. :ok_hand:

2022-04-16 17:13:20

Looking forward to😁