Expansion of File Formats

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2021-08-24 13:33:25

by ResLes 2021-08-21 04:53:26
After PSD is now supported - does that mean you would work on eps import support?

I find myself buying artwork from creative market and most of the files are in eps. I use Affinity Designer for now but it would be cool to have eps import support in Pixelmator Pro.

Thank you.
I know the team's working on the layer system-related improvements at the moment and I don't think EPS support is in line for any of the nearest future updates but I've pinged the devs about it.

2022-06-21 19:14:08

Just checking back in - June 2022.

As of now, we can create vector files in Pixelmator Pro and use with Motion, but we can't import vector files into Pixelmator Pro???

2023-02-25 08:04:25

I would like to be able to export video in WebM file format

2023-11-13 19:01:42

by Aurelija
I know the team's working on the layer system-related improvements at the moment and I don't think EPS support is in line for any of the nearest future updates but I've pinged the devs about it.
Hello Pixelmator team, is adding EPS to the supported file formats on the product roadmap? I've used Pixelmator Pro for several years now originally for raster image editing but now primarily a lot more for vector editing. A lot of the files I receive come in as EPS format. Would love the ability to open EPS format in Pixelmator Pro and be able to edit the vector paths.