Feature requests

Discuss Pixelmator for iOS and mobile image editing.

2021-04-29 21:07:43

I would love more toolbar options as looking through menus just to do simple things is a workflow killer like for example constrain proportions takes quite a few clicks to get to. I love how in affinity designer I can hold one button to temporarily constrain proportions. Also delete would be a nice option to have available when selecting things. Another massive request would be to have an optional offset magnifying glass to show up for getting detailed lines and erasing close to lines like how the app Polarr works.

2021-05-03 13:49:58

Thanks for the feedback and pointers. We'll take a look. :wink:

2021-05-13 18:33:10

I would still like to see more inking tools. But specifically, something that makes a better thin-to-thick / thick-to-thin line that doesn't make a "ribbon" or "streamer" effect. They all seem to do this for some reason and it drives me crazy. It's the only reason I don't use the app all that often. If they could offer even one smooth ink pen that would do this, I'd use the app much more!

2021-05-18 10:05:05

by chandlerart 2021-05-13 15:33:10 I would still like to see more inking tools. But specifically, something that makes a better thin-to-thick / thick-to-thin line that doesn't make a "ribbon" or "streamer" effect. They all seem to do this for some reason and it drives me crazy. It's the only reason I don't use the app all that often. If they could offer even one smooth ink pen that would do this, I'd use the app much more!
We have some painting engine improvements planned for the future, so we'll keep this in mind when we get to it.