Pictures Editing in batch

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2022-02-17 13:31:39

by DennisSSebasiStephen 2022-02-17 10:19:28 Hi

I used to use Google Picasa when I ran on Windows and now occasionally use it in a VM because it does what I need it to do.

I run a website with mountain bike trail information. When I ride a new trail I take a bunch of pictures, always in landscape, and then I drop them in a folder. I need an app that does the following as a batch:

Apply auto contrast

Apply auto color

Resize to a particular size

Add a watermark in the bottom right corner

Export as JPG to a new folder.

I have photoshop through a customer I work with but I may break off that relationship so I will lose my access and it is not worth paying for that program because it is more power than I really need.

Will Pixelmator Pro do this for me?
Yes, you can easily do all this using Pixemator Pro's support for Shortcuts on macOS Monterey. Here's a link to our free trial, if you'd like to try creating a workflow for yourself: https://www.pixelmator.com/pro/free-trial/
by ClaudeSjDevinHenry 2022-02-17 10:10:35 I mean you could enable the developer's update in Win10 and do it under the linux subsystem, there is a handy command line tool for linux that does just that, it's called imagemagick
You totally don't need Linux to run the command-line version of ImageMagick – you can pretty easily install it using something like Homebrew (that's what I've done).