Photo editing course

A place to talk about anything else with other Pixelmator users.

2021-06-15 15:42:04

Hi,
I'm a happy user of Pixelmator Pro. I have been using it to do some small adjustments to my photos.
I've decided to improve my photo editing skills. Could you guys recommend some on-line course, that would teach me all I should know about photo editing?
thanks,
Krystian

2021-06-16 21:38:41

I haven't really taken any courses online! are you looking for a technical one? If so check out this page from Pixelmator: https://www.pixelmator.com/tutorials/ also check out their ultimate beginners guide: https://youtu.be/7yIIvP4gPH8
If you already know how to use Pixelmator and you want to learn how to do creative things with your knowledge, well, there isn't really any good tutorials on Pixelmator Pro, but many on photoshop, so go to YouTube, and check out a few videos!

2021-06-18 10:40:47

Hey Krystian! Is there any part of photo editing you’re interested in, specifically? Perhaps there are some edits you’d like to do but aren’t sure where to start? Photo editing is a pretty broad concept, so it would help to know more or less what you’re looking to achieve, so that we could narrow the scope a little. :)

2021-06-18 11:46:08

Hi,

thank you for your answers.

Basically, I've got thousands of photos in my Photos.app library. I'd like to polish them, make them nicer, but, as you said, I don't know where to start.
Cheers

2021-06-30 08:25:57

by KrystianR 2021-06-18 08:46:08 Hi,

thank you for your answers.

Basically, I've got thousands of photos in my Photos.app library. I'd like to polish them, make them nicer, but, as you said, I don't know where to start.
Cheers
Gotcha. As Tali mentioned, the official Pixelmator Pro tutorials page is definitely the best place to start but if you're looking for more course-like learning materials, there are independent creators like PhotoJoseph or TheMacUdotcom out there you can also check out.