Customize the Pixelmator Pro toolbar
The toolbar at the top of the Pixelmator Pro window gives access to different controls you need to work in Pixelmator Pro. You can customize the toolbar by adding, removing, and rearranging the toolbar buttons.
Show or hide the Toolbar
Do one of the following:
- Choose Window > Show (or Hide) Toolbar (from the Window menu at the top of your screen).
+ + on your keyboard.
Customize the toolbar
- Do one of the following:
– click the toolbar.
- Choose Window > Customize Toolbar (from the Window menu at the top of your screen).
- Customize the toolbar:
- Add items: Drag and drop items from the list onto the Pixelmator Pro toolbar.
- Remove items: Drag items out of the Pixelmator Pro toolbar.
- Rearrange items: Drag items in the toolbar.