Shortcuts - Color Adjustment

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2023-03-25 22:26:49

Hi all,

I am setting up a Shortcut command to merge different images as layers, resize, color adjust and then save it as Webp.

So far, I have it working for all the areas other than the colour adjustment.

My Shortcut is as follows:

At the moment, the process works and creates the following image:

I still need to work out how to use the cooler adjust option via Shortcuts. So far everything I have tried has failed. It tends only to show the original image like the above. I would like it to produce something like the image below, which I created within Pixelmator Pro by running the color adjustment I am after.

Any help in how I might achieve this using the color adjustment option in shortcuts would be greatly appreciated.

2023-03-26 22:09:47

I have been playing around with my Shortcut workflow and have found a solution. It depends upon where the Color Adjustment command was located. I found it worked at the start of the image workflow (before any other changes), though this caused an issue with my images due to them still having their backgrounds. My workaround was to save the image temporarily after removing the background to another location and then performing the Color Adjustment on this saved image. Now the Color Adjustment worked as I had hoped.