How to Move a letter or number by a partial space

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2023-01-03 01:35:30

How to Move a letter or number by a partial space to align with line above - like using a tab in Pages

2023-01-03 09:57:57

In Pixelmator Pro, you can use the Transform tools to move an object, including a letter or number, by a partial space. Here's how:

Select the object you want to move.

Click the Transform button in the toolbar, or choose Edit > Transform from the menu bar.

In the Transform HUD (heads-up display), click and drag the object to the desired position. The object will snap to guides and other objects as you move it, making it easy to align with other elements on the canvas.

When you're happy with the position of the object, press Enter or Return on your keyboard to apply the transformation.

You can also use the Transform tools to resize, rotate, and skew an object. To do this, click and drag the handles that appear around the object when the Transform tool is active.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

2023-01-03 11:08:41

Have you checked under Text->"Advanced Options" already:

2023-01-04 17:43:15

Ellen, the transform option moves the whole text box, not the individual letters. I did find that by changing the font size of a space between the words can move it some. Would really be helpful if there was a Tab function that would line up text or numbers vertically.