Pixelmator Photo - lifetime licence

Discuss Photomator and photo editing.

2022-12-27 19:01:49

Hi, I don't understand this:

Will subscribers get access to Pixelmator Photo for Mac for the same price?
Yes, those who subscribe will get access to Pixelmator Photo for Mac for the same price when the app becomes available.

When buying on ios/ipad the license will also be transferred to macos?
or
License don't transfer but will be available at the price at which I have currently purchased the lifetime license for iphone/ipad?

2023-01-02 11:54:54

Hi there! Once Pixelmator Photo for Mac is released, you'll get access to it as part of your active Pixelmator Photo subscription / purchase.

2023-01-16 06:43:00

Pixelmator has been one of the best photo editing tools for over a decade while being half the price of its main competitor in Affinity (nevermind the Adobe Suite).

It seems legacy users will get to keep what they have without any issue, with the subscription only needed for the upcoming Mac app.

Curiously this is for Pixelmator Photo only. I wonder what’s the plan for Pro — probably unified subscription for new users?

2023-03-15 03:50:49

by simonasd Hi there! Once Pixelmator Photo for Mac is released, you'll get access to it as part of your active Pixelmator Photo subscription / purchase.
I just got more involved with iPhone Photography and decided to try Pixelmator Photo on my iPad Mini. Have not paid anything yet (basically because I dislike subscriptions and the current Pixelmator Photo price of over $50 seems a bit high to me). Are you sure that if I pay for the lifetime license for Pixelmator Photos that will also entitled me for no additional cost to the macOS version of Pixelmator Photo when it’s released? Because that price for both is much more appealing. Thanks.