More info please...

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2022-09-22 17:30:50

Team: Where can I find more info about any changes/fixes other than the new templates?

2022-09-22 17:56:14

Here :wink:

2022-09-23 04:37:07

LaurentP
Would you be so kind as to tell me where that page is? The image alone is useless.

2022-09-23 08:01:31

No list of changes/fixes I can find - just infos about new features either in AppStore or on website: https://www.pixelmator.com/pro/updates/

2022-09-23 14:47:28

#EllenM

Thank you, I had seen that useless page in my meanderings but thought "Release notes" might offer more. In the past, as you know, they have created a list of problems that were fixed and new features. This was a big update for the team, some day these templates will be useful to me, but I want the stuff people have been requesting for months/years. Thanks again.

2022-10-06 17:39:55

Pixelmator Pro, Version 3.0.1 Muse download provided a bit of the requested info.
Pixelmator Pro 3.0.1 brings a faster and improved template opening experience together with a number of template customization improvements and better compatibility with SVG and PSD file formats.
Updated templates with a number of improvements and fixes. Improved Document Colors, clipping mask colors, added search keywords, and more.
Thanks to performance optimizations, templates now open even faster.
In templates, replace images by dragging and dropping an image onto the Image Placeholder in the Layers sidebar.
In the templates browser, press the Command-Option-P keyboard shortcut to open the list of image size presets.
Added a number of changes to improve SVG and PSD file handling, including font handling, text positioning, multiple effect support, and more.
Fixed compatibility issues with Sketchbook documents that would prevent PXD files from opening in Pixelmator Pro.
After exporting some images, not all image GPS metadata would be preserved. Fixed.
The insertion point would not be displayed in text layers rotated 90 degrees. Fixed.