How to confirm the selection area and delete it after delimiting the range with pencil, leave a transparent bg?

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2022-03-22 10:38:51

How to determine the selection area and delete it after delimiting the range with a pen, and then leave a transparent background?

2022-03-22 10:41:21

我非常需要了解这个功能,因为有时我需要切换回photoshop来完成这个步骤。
my requirement is very simple, select the main image, delete the rest, left a transparent background.

2022-03-22 11:30:30

Not sure what you mean by "pen" - but in case you´re selecting with "Free Selection" tool and finished the selection - hit "Invert" then hit "backspace" and you´re left with transparent background - when no other layers are under you image of course.

2022-03-23 11:17:49

I believe bob don's looking to make selections from paths. Pixelmator Pro doesn't offer a dedicated option for this but it is possible with a fairly simple workaround of using Load Selection. It's been previously discussed in this thread here.

2022-12-26 06:16:29

by Aurelija I believe bob don's looking to make selections from paths. Pixelmator Pro doesn't offer a dedicated option for this but it is possible with a fairly simple workaround of using Load Selection. It's been previously discussed in this thread here.
dear madam, I need path directly to be selection just one click like in photoshop. is there any update in the latest version?
thanks