How to create a retro text effect

Discuss Pixelmator Pro tutorials and share useful resources.

2020-05-22 14:37:48

This retro, 70s-inspired text effect is very eye-catching and pretty easy to create. Groovy, baby!
Check out the full tutorial here.

2020-05-24 22:20:47

My first tutorial, and it was great! I really appreciate you take the time to write such tutorials on your website. Udemy has some resources but a bit outdated. And who better than the team themselves to teach about their product?

Thank you a lot and please keep doing your great work,
a Mac apps developer colleague.

2020-05-24 23:29:30

I also enjoyed making this and learning so much. It turned out pretty darn good, too. If I do say so myself.
Thanks to the Pixelmator Pro Team!

2020-05-25 07:10:57

by Bridoux 2020-05-24 22:20:47 My first tutorial, and it was great! I really appreciate you take the time to write such tutorials on your website. Udemy has some resources but a bit outdated. And who better than the team themselves to teach about their product?

Thank you a lot and please keep doing your great work,
a Mac apps developer colleague.
You're very welcome — we really appreciate you taking the time to say thanks! The tutorials are now more or less a weekly thing so if you're enjoying them, make sure to check back towards the end of this week.
by marciachrist 2020-05-24 23:29:30 I also enjoyed making this and learning so much. It turned out pretty darn good, too. If I do say so myself.
Thanks to the Pixelmator Pro Team!
That's awesome!