Dehaze

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2022-09-15 18:02:08

+1 dehaze Pretty please?

2022-09-15 18:28:41

History Panel !!!!!!!!!! without it, Pixelmator Pro is just a toy for children. Inexplicably, developers ignore this. I am a professional with perfectly tuned Photoshop CS6 /Raya Pro, 3D Color Lut creator, Photon, Eizo Color navigator, Capture One Pro/ daily bread and wanted to give this new tool a chance /interesting masking solution/ for usability testing /M1 2020/ but this stopped me. Stupid.

2022-09-16 00:33:35

by tiltshifteditorpro History Panel !!!!!!!!!! without it, Pixelmator Pro is just a toy for children. Inexplicably, developers ignore this. I am a professional with perfectly tuned Photoshop CS6 /Raya Pro, 3D Color Lut creator, Photon, Eizo Color navigator, Capture One Pro/ daily bread and wanted to give this new tool a chance /interesting masking solution/ for usability testing /M1 2020/ but this stopped me. Stupid.
Then keep using ur big toy, big baby. U don’t even know how to respect others.

2022-09-16 05:09:40

And Proeditorshiftedtilt wasn't even on the correct topic. :joy:

2022-12-22 00:09:42

+1 for dehaze please.

Looks like a long running feature request (3 going on 4 years since this thread started, any hope of seeing this in 2023? I understand why it may be desirable to build more graphic design features in, but core photo features very helpful too.

Thanks for listening

2023-01-11 06:10:20

+1 for dehaze :smile:

2023-03-15 16:24:23

+1 for Dehaze

2023-03-22 08:24:01

by Aurelija I should probably let you know that if everything goes well, Dehaze is in our plans for some time this year. Thanks for the upvotes! :wink:
Hello Aurelia,

any news on that? Thank you.

2023-04-16 00:09:03

Yes, haze removal is a must for landscape photography. Please consider adding. I hate using Affinity 2, but it is becoming my go to because of haze removal tool.

2023-04-28 12:31:28

Looks like DeHazing is coming to the mobil app, Photomator.
https://www.pixelmator.com/photomator/roadmap/

Maybe it's in the next update on the Mac?

Since there is a public roadmap to what's coming to Photomator on iOS, is there one for Pixlemator Pro? ...or is Pixlemator Pro evolving into Photomator? OR...will there be a dedicated app for editing images (Photomator) and another dedicated app (Pixelmator Pro) for creating graphics or going deeper into image editing? Ya know, in the way PS and Lightroom work together.

2023-05-15 01:00:06

+1 for Dehaze....unless it has already been added and I cannot find it. In which case, please help.

2023-05-18 01:41:44

Is there a roadmap page for Pixelmator Pro? Noticed Dehaze was on the roadmap on Photomator, will it be coming to Pixelmator Pro also?

2023-06-05 15:51:59

by JMacI Is there a roadmap page for Pixelmator Pro? Noticed Dehaze was on the roadmap on Photomator, will it be coming to Pixelmator Pro also?
Let me clear this up from the common sense side of things...
===========================
The short answer... no.

The long answer... that feature is only available in the Photomator app. If you want to be able to use that feature, you'll have to buy that app and switch back and forth between Pix Pro and Photomator to edit your images. Super convenient! yay. Let's interrupt and slow down our customer's workflow by making them switch between apps. The plus side is we're going to make them pay for this feature and make tons of money off of them in the process!
=====================
I hope this sheds some light on an area that the actual pix team is clearly avoiding.

2023-06-08 12:05:24

I hope you guys don't feel overlooked but we avoid making promises unless we're certain a feature is definitely being implemented. And sometimes, unexpected issues can arise during development, causing some features to take a bit longer than anticipated. Thanks for your patience, everyone. Dehaze is deffinitelly one of our priorities, especially for Photomator, as it's mega usefull for ladscape photo editing.
by Sensored Lens Let me clear this up from the common sense side of things...
===========================
The short answer... no.

The long answer... that feature is only available in the Photomator app. If you want to be able to use that feature, you'll have to buy that app and switch back and forth between Pix Pro and Photomator to edit your images. Super convenient! yay. Let's interrupt and slow down our customer's workflow by making them switch between apps. The plus side is we're going to make them pay for this feature and make tons of money off of them in the process!
=====================
I hope this sheds some light on an area that the actual pix team is clearly avoiding.
We definitely don't add features to an app just for the sake of it. 🙏 The ease of implementation for a certain feature may vary from one app to another. Take, for instance, texture-aware adjustments – they were initially introduced to Photomator, but soon after were added to Pixelmator Pro. We're aware that users edit their photos in Pixelmator Pro, perhaps on a smaller scale, but they certainly do make use of these features.

2023-10-21 06:49:30

Any chances for this to finally come this year still?