Animating A Still Image Similar To Plotograph

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2023-01-02 14:34:11

Just a quick question; is it possible to animate a still image similar to those created in Plotograph?
Any help would be much appreciated :)

2023-01-03 09:32:10

Hi there! No, there aren't any animation features available in Pixelmator Pro. We do have some ideas in mind on that front for the future, but definitely not anything close to a dedicated animation app.

2023-01-03 09:50:40

Thank you, much appreciated :smile:
I also use mPuppet, so anything that could be linked to that would be awesome!

2023-04-05 18:45:24

by simonasd Hi there! No, there aren't any animation features available in Pixelmator Pro. We do have some ideas in mind on that front for the future, but definitely not anything close to a dedicated animation app.
that's great to hear! I got Photomatix Pro recently and love it. It can almost do everything I need. I use cloudconvert for eps files or other formats it doesn't support so that's OK. One area where I think this gem can shine even more is simple animation effects like photo leap is offering, where you can animate e.g. background or add animated elements to your image.

In that vein, are you going to add AI image creation at some point as well (comparable to AI Discover button in PhotoLeap)?

2023-04-06 09:30:09

No plans on that front at the moment!