[Download]: Infrared photography presets (720nm & 550nm)

Discuss and share Pixelmator Pro resources such as templates, mockups, and tutorials.

2021-12-16 20:31:30

Hey, me again sharing my few presets. This time it is purely dedicated to those, who love or are are interested in IR photography. During my experiments with various programs, I can safely say that Pixelmator Pro is by far the easiest program that spits out IR images in a matter of seconds or minutes. Even just pressing ML button provides already nice results, however what i created are presets that also swaps red and blue channel (casual edit flow for false color infrared images), as well some other adjustments. You result may vary since IR photography highly depends on camera model, white balance, filter used, etc. My camera is full-spectrum converted. I created two presets, for 720nm and 550nm filters. You might need to adjust white balance a bit or give a contrast boost - it all depends on your image. To me it works mostly right away with few adjustments. I provide few samples what I get with these presets. Let the otherworldly mood to catch you.

Download link (valid 24 hours only): https://sendfileonline.com/?sid=500443
I would be glad if Mr. Andrius could upload it so it would be accessible anytime here

Original 720nm
720nm Preset applied

Original 720nm
720nm Preset applied

Original 550nm
550nm Preset applied

And two more:

2021-12-22 10:52:25

Awesome stuff, Noise! Not Andrius here, but I've created a permanent link to your adjustments below:

Infrared photography presets (720nm & 550nm)

And in case you need to upload any resources in the future, feel free to use our internal upload server. You can learn more about how it works here.

Again, thanks for the upload!

2022-10-08 08:44:20

by Noise Hey, me again sharing my few presets. This time it is purely dedicated to those, who love or are are interested in IR photography.
Hi Noise!
Thanks for sharing this!
/Per

2022-12-16 11:50:30

Would anyone know what adjustments to apply to create a (fake) infrared effect (eg turn green areas into orange/pink while leaving other colors largely unchanged) on a regular picture, to arrive at a result like in the picture above showing the TV tower? Many thanks, Chris

2022-12-16 12:24:09

Have you tried any of these provided adjustments already?

2022-12-16 12:47:45

Hi, you may try Pixelmator replace color feature but I currently did not try to imitate the effect since I have dedicated camera to achieve it. My provided adjusments won’t work on regular picture, it will mess up colors