Make Pixelmator Pro great again

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2022-10-21 12:31:43

Dear team,

After a useless update for mockups and template, can you work please on really useful functions like blending mode and other professional features?
And why not a pixelmator pro version on ipad (new ipad with m1 and m2 are perfectly capable of supporting programs such as pixelmator pro, affinity photo is already doing), yes i know there is pixelmator photo on ipad but honestly, i don't find the price reasonable with what it offers or useful in some way

Regards :grinning:

2022-10-21 13:34:43

I think they're working on it, but honestly, their motto is to make PP user-friendly for those that don't have the experience. I've noticed that I've had to google certain things to find the Pixelmator Pro equivalent for programs like Photoshop, GIMP, etc. For the most part, I've been able to do everything in PP that I can in the others.

I'm sure in a bit of time/attention, they'll be better than the competition. 🙂

2022-10-21 13:46:32

Hi husci. Blend modes are already available in Pixelmator Pro - you can change the blend modes for your layers by using the menu next to the Opacity slider in the Layers sidebar. Or do you have a different feature in mind? And could you elaborate on what other features you'd like to see in Pixelmator Pro in the future?

As for bringing Pixelmator Pro to iOS, it'll take a while but that's definitely on our roadmap.

2022-10-24 19:43:11

by simonasd Hi husci. Blend modes are already available in Pixelmator Pro - you can change the blend modes for your layers by using the menu next to the Opacity slider in the Layers sidebar. Or do you have a different feature in mind? And could you elaborate on what other features you'd like to see in Pixelmator Pro in the future?

As for bringing Pixelmator Pro to iOS, it'll take a while but that's definitely on our roadmap.
Sry i mean “auto-blending”

Other useful function example vanishing point

Rgrds

2022-10-25 08:55:09

by husci Sry i mean “auto-blending”
Couldn´t resist as find "auto-blending" quite useful: :smile: