Lost ability to add a custom shape

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2022-08-17 17:17:29

I know there used to be a plus sign to simply add a custom shape to a shape collection, but now I don't see a plus or a way to just copy a new shape to a catalog. Before I could also drag a shape to a shape location. Tell me what to do.

2022-08-17 20:26:30

The "+" sign should appear in the line of the category. Not for you?
Don´t know how to drag a shape to Shape location. Calling the Arrange tool will close the Shape tab here.

2022-10-14 15:11:06

by EllenM Don´t know how to drag a shape to Shape location.
Is this still the case? I just create a shape in a layer. Open the shape library to the category I want the shape to go in - then go back to the new shape layer and drag it out and into the the shape category.

My original problem, asked here, was because the large category was hiding the "+" at the category top. You showed the correct method - Thanks.

EDITED: after re reading this you may have meant FROM the shapes category to a layer... then my answer should have been "me neither". :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2022-10-14 18:21:11

Not sure: I can drag shape from canvas to category - within categories - from library onto canvas which will generate new layer. No automatic Layer merging - which I find a good thing.