resize vectorized logo = pixelled

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2022-09-12 22:18:59

Hello the community,

It is my first attempt to export my vectorized logo into my main page website... and I failed. I didn't understand what is going on..

My logo is 500 px and i want to resize to 200 px to fit for the Area but the résolution is insane (ML super résolution enabled), the result is awful... and pixelled.... the sentiment is poor and cheap... so to conclude, I am struggling there....

NB : I can size up my logo flawlessly in terms of pixels but the opposite is a clear deception.... cheap...

Thanks for your help everyone,

Jeremy

2022-09-13 05:15:16

Hi, wich format ?

2022-09-22 10:33:35

you should give more details ... in the pic I see a crazy resolution...

2022-09-22 16:41:47

by Kizashi Hello the community,

It is my first attempt to export my vectorized logo into my main page website... and I failed. I didn't understand what is going on..

My logo is 500 px and i want to resize to 200 px to fit for the Area but the résolution is insane (ML super résolution enabled), the result is awful... and pixelled.... the sentiment is poor and cheap... so to conclude, I am struggling there....

NB : I can size up my logo flawlessly in terms of pixels but the opposite is a clear deception.... cheap...

Thanks for your help everyone,

Jeremy
</p>
"pixelated" is the word for what I thought you meant. What is "sentiment is poor and cheap" ? and "clear deception.... cheap" ?