Smart Select

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2022-09-15 19:35:00

I am a refuge from Photoshop, since Adobe turned off the ability for me to load my paid for CS4. I find Pixelmator to be a breath of fresh air.

As I go through Pixelmator, one of the tools that I cannot seem to find is 'smart select'. I use that to repair damaged decals and artwork that I scan.

Is there anything similar on Pixelmator Pro?

2022-09-15 20:30:54

Before Pixelmator Pro /photo toy for M1 users/ can do at least what PS CS4 can do, it will be a long time before there are many things that prevent professional deployment and the flexibility of development is lacking. Definitely take care of a constantly working and good Hardware with support for CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6. Adobe CC subscriptions are outrageous. Luminosity Masks, indispensable actions, history etc. are where?

2022-09-18 18:18:09

by tiltshifteditorpro Before Pixelmator Pro /photo toy for M1 users/ can do at least what PS CS4 can do, it will be a long time before there are many things that prevent professional deployment and the flexibility of development is lacking. Definitely take care of a constantly working and good Hardware with support for CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6. Adobe CC subscriptions are outrageous. Luminosity Masks, indispensable actions, history etc. are where?
Not sure what you are trying to say there.

I own CS4, but it won't run on anything newer than Mojave. I setup a dual boot with my old internal on Mojave and external SSD on Big Sur. I also tried an emulator parallels with Mojave setup.
But Adobe turned off their servers to validate the re-install of CS4, effectively stealing the software I purchased. So I cannot run CS4 on either my old internal HD nor the emulator, even though I had used it for 8 years.