Repair tool and Erase not working.

A place to talk about anything else with other Pixelmator users.

2022-09-05 22:14:44

All of a sudden, including before and after update to 2.4.6. Odessa, repair tool and erase are not functioning. Any ideas? Thanks.

2022-09-07 12:15:53

Hi there Nezz. If you're still experiencing this issue after the 2.4.7 update, please drop us a line at support@pixelmator.com and we'll do our best to help you out. :pray:

2022-09-16 00:40:47

Hi, I am having the same problem. I just purchased this app and every time I try to remove a shadow on an image it bleeds and adds additional color that I don't want. What am I doing wrong. Please. Thank you. frustrated.

2022-10-21 14:02:59

Hi celeste, apologies for the late response! If you're still experiencing this issue in the newest version of Pixelmator Pro, could you send a screen recording of it over to us at support@pixelamtor.com?

2023-08-05 03:02:27

I just bought this app 4 days ago. I too am having trouble with the Repair tool.

For instance: I have the word PIXEL and I only want to keep the letter X. I erase all the other letters only to have say 10 letter E's show up all over the page. Eventually I can get them all erased, but it is time consuming and very annoying. Is this normal for the app?