Pixelmator Pro Colour adjustment presets on pixelmator photo?

Discuss Photomator and photo editing.

2022-08-01 01:17:19

Hi all, just done some research online about pixelmator photo before purchasing to see if I can use my pixelmator pro presets on pixelmator photo to do some editing on the go when I don’t have my laptop etc and found out it was possible. I’ve not opened pixelmator photo and it won’t accept my .cube files I exported from pixelmator pro, just wondering why this is, or if there is a different file type I can export to get these presets to work, don’t want to find out I’ve just wasted $13 on this app! Any help is appreciated, thanks :)

2022-09-09 13:16:17

Hi Jake, apologies for taking a while to get back to you. .CUBE files are LUTs, which Pixelmator Photo doesn't support at the moment. Instead, try choosing the Color Adjustments tool in Pixelmator Pro, selecting the preset collection you'd like to export, clicking the More icon next to the collection name and choosing Export... . This will export your collection of color adjustments as a .adjustments file, which you can simply open in Pixelmator Photo and the adjustments will be imported. More on this here: https://www.pixelmator.com/support/guid ... or-pro/725