Open PDF documents in Pixelmator Pro.

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2019-03-05 08:15:02

Hello!

Im opening a PDF document but it's only page 1 that opens by default, which means i can't open page 2 of the pdf document in Pixelmator pro...

How do i do this?

2019-03-05 22:22:40

I don’t think you can do it directly in Pixelmator Pro. The Apple Preview app can export individual pages as PDFs by dragging the thumbnails out of the app. It also has more advanced export options. I think that you could drag a thumbnail directly to the Pixelmator icon in the dock. I can’t check this for Pixelmator Pro as I’m not at my Mac at the moment but hopefully that will get you most of the way there.
- Stef.

2019-03-06 08:35:39

by st3f I don’t think you can do it directly in Pixelmator Pro. The Apple Preview app can export individual pages as PDFs by dragging the thumbnails out of the app. It also has more advanced export options. I think that you could drag a thumbnail directly to the Pixelmator icon in the dock. I can’t check this for Pixelmator Pro as I’m not at my Mac at the moment but hopefully that will get you most of the way there.
- Stef.
I tried those things but the pdf was pretty much locked so couldn't do that, had to open the pdf in affinity *shrugs* to get the second page.