Maurice

Chat about the original Pixelmator.

2018-03-17 19:06:25

Hi I have bought Pixelmator but it has downloaded the whole program in Spanish and can't find option in changing it in to English.
Anybody knows what to do?

2018-03-17 20:29:23

Hi Maurice.

I remember seeing a post about this a while back. If I remember correctly, Pixelmator takes its language from your Mac's Preferred Language (System Preferences > Language and Region). You'll have to restart Pixelmator after the change as (I think) it checks for language when the app starts.

If that doesn't solve the problem then report back and I'm sure that someone who knows more than me will be able to help.

All the best

- Stef.

2018-03-18 17:05:31

by st3f Hi Maurice.

I remember seeing a post about this a while back. If I remember correctly, Pixelmator takes its language from your Mac's ( > ). You'll have to restart Pixelmator after the change as (I think) it checks for language when the app starts.

If that doesn't solve the problem then report back and I'm sure that someone who knows more than me will be able to help.

All the best

- Stef.

Thank you Stef settings are actually in Dutch ;) but live in Spain..Wil send email to pixelmator. enjoy the Sunday