Looking for someone to do a presentation about Pixelmator for the Chicago Apple User Group in 2020!

A place to talk about anything else with other Pixelmator users.

2020-02-14 04:06:33

Hi everyone,

I'm Russ Conte, with the Chicago Apple User Group, and a supporter of Pixelmator! :) One of my opportunities is to bring guest speakers to the group and share information about products and/or services. The good people at Pixelmator said the time difference would not work out, maybe someone in the community would like to do the demo! :)

We meet on the first Wednesday of each month, from 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm (Central time, USA = Chicago time). I'm working to get the presentations broadcast via webcast, so it's not required that the speaker visit us in person (though that is always appreciated!). I'm looking for speakers for any of the following dates:

Wednesday, May 6
Wednesday, June 3
Wednesday, July 1

The group was created in 1984, so we've been around a long time! Our outreach includes emailing lists, a Meetup group, and general announcements. The events are well publicized and open to everyone.

Reply on the thread if you would like to do a presentation about Pixelmator, and I can go over more specifics about the venue, timing, and all the rest.

Thanks everyone!

Sincerely,

Russ Conte
President, Chicago Apple User Group