Vectormator when will it be released?

A place to talk about anything else with other Pixelmator users.

2018-06-21 19:55:09

I used some vector graphics actually I bought some eps files from creative market. I tried to edit is with Affinity Designer now I am so used to Pix Pro that it was a fucking hassle to select all of the single artwork in a sheet where there were many in it (I have tried Alt, command, etc to click it) I could not select the single artwork with many layers attached to it. I hope the Pix team will release Vectormator at the end of the year...

@Andrius: Any slight info regarding this topic?

Thanks.

2018-06-25 09:30:12

by ResLes 2018-06-21 19:55:09 I used some vector graphics actually I bought some eps files from creative market. I tried to edit is with Affinity Designer now I am so used to Pix Pro that it was a fucking hassle to select all of the single artwork in a sheet where there were many in it (I have tried Alt, command, etc to click it) I could not select the single artwork with many layers attached to it. I hope the Pix team will release Vectormator at the end of the year...

@Andrius: Any slight info regarding this topic?

Thanks.
There aren't really any news I can share about this — a few other very awesome things are taking priority at the moment, so I wouldn't expect a standalone Vectormator particularly soon if I'm being honest.

2018-06-25 09:34:54

Thanks Andrius. What awesomeness is this regarding, if you can talk about it? 😁🤔🤐

2018-06-25 09:43:10

by ResLes 2018-06-25 06:35:23 Thanks Andrius. What awesomeness is this regarding, if you can talk about it?

🤐

2018-12-09 16:35:38

Another request for Vectormator.
I have managed to replace Photoshop CS 6 with Pixelmator Pro.
Now, I want to replace Illustrator.