Pixelmator 3.7.4 doesn't open files from Pixelmator 3.7.3

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2018-09-01 18:41:31

My working setup is an older MacBook Pro with Pixelmator 3.7.3 and an additional iMac with Pixelmator 3.7.4
All files are saved inside my Dropbox.
Now i want to edit some .pxm files with the iMac but there is an message that the files are not usable with 3,7.4

wtf

Please could anyone tell me an workaround to solve this?

Thanks a lot
Oli from Germany

2018-09-01 19:06:12

Hi Oli.

That seems pretty serious and the sort of bug that the team at Pixelmator will try and get on top of as soon as they are able. I'd recommend sending a copy of one of the files that is causing the problem to support@pixelmator.com with details of your systems. That way it will get into their bug-tracker as soon as possible.

If you need to work on the files this weekend, I'd recommend working on your MacBook Pro if that's available. If you need to share files between the two systems before this is fixed, I'd recommend exporting them as either photoshop .psd files or (if they're not too complex) layer by layer as .png files. If you haven't got access to your MacBook and you need to get to the files this weekend, visit the unofficial Pixelmator discord (https://discord.gg/wsJukbr). If you upload files there I'll see what I can do to help.

All the best.

- Stef.