Copy/paste specific adjustments

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Photo?

2020-05-30 01:07:17

Is it possible to create a feature to copy specific adjustments? For example, after editing an image, can I copy/paste only the adjustments I made to crop/straighten and then apply them to another image?

I might shoot a few exposures with slightly different settings, and want to edit them differently but maintain the same adjustments for cropping and straightening.

2020-06-01 12:38:08

We don't currently have a way to copy cropping/straightening edits but I've added this to our feature request list — we'll consider it. :pray:

2023-08-13 18:55:54

by Andrius We don't currently have a way to copy cropping/straightening edits but I've added this to our feature request list — we'll consider it. :pray:
Three years out—pretty please may we have this? My top-of-mind use case is that I'm doing weekly body composition photos for myself, where I stand on the same mark and take about 20 photos with myself facing and posing different ways. I could probably solve this by changing my space around, but having a solution in software for any time it comes up would all the same be amazing.