Tip Jar

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Photo?

2020-05-17 06:26:04

Hi all,

first of all thank you for this app. Really enjoy editing my photos with it on my iPad.

Is it possible to implement some kind of tip jar?
It would be nice to have the ability to „pay“ you for the constant updates and feature additions!
This is one app I wouldn’t mind paying a subscription or In-App-Purchase for new features, but I see the outcry coming from that, so I think a voluntary in app-purchase could help.

Thank you very much!

Thorsten

2020-05-18 13:26:47

Hi Thorsten, thanks for the suggestion — it seems tip jars are almost never used so probably not worthwhile but it's nice to be appreciated. :smile:

2020-05-31 18:49:09

I was having the same thought today. Ok, so no tip jar, but I want to say I'm willing to pay an extra for local adjustments, brush, gradients, etc ala Lr. That's my main issue when using Pixelmator Photo. I love the app so far, great piece of work worth more than what you're charging for it right now. I wish you would make local adjustments an urgent priority, and charge it as an in-app purchase, that would be a good way to say thank you for a feature sorely needed.

2021-03-24 16:29:27

I really do think a "donate" button or a "tip jar" would be a great idea, it seems like you're always updating and making changes! I have my own business and use Pixelmator all the time for a lot of my boudoir photoshoots!

2021-04-20 12:51:19

Thanks, guys! Not to sound super cheesy, but having people share their experiences with Pixelmator and the things they've managed to achieve using it is really what motivates us the most. :muscle:

While the tip jar idea is not entirely off the table, if we were to do anything like this, it would most likely be in the shape of merchandise or something along those lines. It's not our top priority at the moment but we do have it in mind.

2022-05-11 15:39:55

this is nice