[Beta Update] Pixelmator Photo 1.1.3

Discuss Photomator and photo editing.

2019-11-21 15:17:51

Pixelmator Photo 1.1.3 is now available for beta testing. For your reading pleasure, the changelog:
Pixelmator Photo 1.1.3 adds the ability to batch edit images in place while preserving nondestructive edits, set the image quality of automatically saved images, and includes a few fixes.

• You can now batch edit images in place and preserve nondestructive edits without exporting to .PHOTO format.
• You’ll now find an Image Quality setting in Settings > Pixelmator Photo, which determines the quality used for images exported using the native saving and sharing features (when you cannot choose a quality setting yourself).
• When editing a RAW image in the Files browser and closing a .PHOTO file newly created for that RAW image, it would be animated incorrectly. Fixed.
• The names of color adjustments would be truncated with the Bold Text accessibility setting turned on. Fixed.
• The appearance of text in the custom aspect ratio popover was incorrect in dark mode. Fixed.
• Using the Export to .PHOTO batch editing action with RAW images would not work correctly. Fixed.
Sign-ups to the TestFlight beta are currently closed but if any of you really really want to test Pixelmator Photo, we may be able to invite you if you email us at beta@pixelmator.com.

2019-11-30 17:58:20

Keep up the good work and pixelmator is awesome! Please add local adjustments with pencil use and then it will be perfect.

2019-12-03 14:32:05

I’ve noticed a couple of times that when importing a raw file it opens head over so I have to do a 180 degree turn. Never had this bug with other versions before. Besides that I haven’t noticed anything else.

Keep up the good work

2019-12-03 17:26:18

This isn't a known issue but a sample file would help us pinpoint a potential bug if there is one — if you could, I'd love it if you could send an email to support@pixelmator.com about this!