Color Editor

Discuss Photomator and photo editing.

2019-05-17 17:47:45

Hi,

I really enjoy working with the app on my iPad Image but besides the additional tools on which you are working on in the background I would love to have a color editor.

My suggestion : something similar to capture one’s color editor . You already offer via a color picker the “replace color” feature but if I could select with the picker a tone and make further adjustments to it (see attachments) that would me amazing.
Regards

2019-05-20 07:45:56

Hey there, we have a tool that does this, it's called Selective Color:

And here's a little more info about it:

http://help.pixelmator.com/pixelmator-photo/1.0/#648

Or have I got something confused? The only additional things that we don't have (at least as far as I can see from the screenshot) are the Smoothness slider and the ability to expand and contract the ranges. In any case, if you haven't yet tried out Selective Color, it's worth checking out. I'd love to hear any feedback about it that you might have!

2019-05-22 00:13:18

by Andrius Hey there, we have a tool that does this, it's called Selective Color:

And here's a little more info about it:

http://help.pixelmator.com/pixelmator-photo/1.0/#648

Or have I got something confused? The only additional things that we don't have (at least as far as I can see from the screenshot) are the Smoothness slider and the ability to expand and contract the ranges. In any case, if you haven't yet tried out Selective Color, it's worth checking out. I'd love to hear any feedback about it that you might have!
Thanks for your response and I’m aware with the great tool. The tool I’m referring to is amazing because it lets you adjust ONLY the selected color which was picked with the color picker. F.e. If I have a purple flower in the image with tons of orange, yellow, red and pink ones, it will only let me change things for the purple one without color shifting the reds, pinks etc

(I hope this makes sense, English is not my first language though :D)

2019-05-22 10:16:19

Ah, understood! Yeah, in that case, Replace Color is the tool closest to the one you're looking for, but still not quite the same. I'll add this to the feature request list!