Almost...

Discuss Photomator and photo editing.

2019-05-09 10:01:06

I settled on Pixelmator Photo to do my on-the-go processing of RAW files while I was on holiday recently. It was a great experience except for two missing features.

First, and I’ve read this is coming, is a vignette tool. Second, most importantly, is noise reduction. If I’d had those two things, PP would have been a one stop shop for camera-to-web workflow entirely on my iPad. I ended up sending on to Affinity Photo for those two treatments when needed, but that app is way overkill (and not as convenient) for just smartening up images for publication.

2019-05-09 12:23:45

Thanks for the feedback — as you've read, a vignette adjustment/effect is in development, as is a noise reduction feature. We're still working on both, though, so the next few updates will include some other improvements and new features. But if everything goes well, these two should be available in the not too distant future.

2019-05-15 21:10:06

These two and a clarity filter would make it complete for me. Loving the share sheet option in the latest beta.

2019-05-16 10:33:06

by Donka 2019-05-15 21:10:06 These two and a clarity filter would make it complete for me. Loving the share sheet option in the latest beta.
Awesome, glad you're liking the Share extension!

The other stuff is still in the works. :wink:

2019-05-24 09:42:02

Maybe Apple could hold some kind of event to distract me for a bit, while I wait for these features to arrive. :smile:

2019-05-24 14:12:20

Yes, right about now would be a great time to hold an event for developers, maybe with announcements about new OS versions and features. People from all over the world could come to this conference. We could call it the... Worldwide Conference for Developers... Or something :smile:

Jokes aside, this year's WWDC should be a good one! (As it always is...)