Manual

Discuss and share Pixelmator Pro resources such as templates, mockups, and tutorials.

2019-04-07 23:49:12

Is there an instruction manual for Pixelmator Pro?

2019-04-08 17:53:43

There sure is, you can find it here:

https://www.pixelmator.com/support/guid ... mator-pro/

2019-04-17 19:26:54

that is no help. Is there really a manual, or good book?

2019-04-18 13:50:06

Hey Jill, there isn't a user guide-style manual (the kind that's intended to be read front to back) at this time, but if you have any feedback about which sections you'd like to us to improve or what kind of information you'd like added, we'd love to hear it.

2021-03-06 22:49:39

Where can I find "How to stroke an image with a black line"? I see the stroke panel, can select details, but how to I apply the stroke color to a selection? This app does need a step-by-step user manual. With all the years I used Photoshop, I can find most everything, but something as simple as stroking baffles me. This app needs a usable manual badly.

2021-03-07 19:06:04

OK, I finally found how to stroke an image. Applying a stroke is so simple that it baffled me because I was expecting something more complex. Finally found how to outline an image and was amazed at how simple it was to stroke. But again, a simple index that would include such words as stroke, outline, etc. would be very helpful. Pixelmator is amazingly intuitive and Pixelmator.com has everything well arranged, but when I did a "Search" using the magnifying glass icon, stroke did not come up so that meant I had to peel through various levels of information to find what I needed. One of the things I find so appealing about the Amazon site is the flexibility of the search component, which makes it easy to find almost anything your looking for. Also, I find that one of things that make digital books so unappealing is the lack of a detailed index in each book, which also makes searching the content difficult. Expanding the Search aspect of the Pixelmator site would be helpful. In short, simply provide a better index of topics.

2021-03-09 11:43:19

by Don Cyr 2021-03-07 17:06:04 But again, a simple index that would include such words as stroke, outline, etc. would be very helpful.
Glad to hear you found it eventually but good point! We'll work on that. :ok_hand: