[Video Tutorial] How to create a new image

Discuss and share Pixelmator Pro resources such as templates, mockups, and tutorials.

2018-05-31 10:00:27

Find out how to create a blank new image in Pixelmator Pro to start working on a composition from scratch.

2021-06-30 18:32:22

While it´s easy and convenient enough I have no idea how to quickly make a new A4 page from the template chooser in landscape mode - unless I`ve overseen a setting. Any ideas - I know I can change width+height values - are welcome.
Cheers

2021-06-30 19:12:13

Well as a newbie in Pixelmator I can answer my own question by myself: Changing from Landscape to Portrait-mode and vice-versa can be done after the document is created by clicking the "Rotate document by 90°".
You´re welcome :sweat_smile:

2021-07-01 15:31:41

by EllenM Well as a newbie in Pixelmator I can answer my own question by myself: Changing from Landscape to Portrait-mode and vice-versa can be done after the document is created by clicking the "Rotate document by 90°".
You´re welcome :sweat_smile:
Haha, good thinking! ;) And if you want to skip the rotation part the next time you create a document like this, you can choose File > Save as Template and save it as a custom template.