.PSD Incorrect File Render

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2021-08-21 17:55:12

Hello. I have a .psd that I authored in Photoshop and tried to open in Pixelmator based upon the content in the most recent update. Here's what it looks like in Photoshop:

And here's what it looks like in Pixelmator Pro:

If you need the .PSD file, I can provide it: however, I think you can see the problem by looking at the layers alone.

2021-08-24 14:09:54

Hey Andy! An original PSD would be great. You can send it over to us at support@pixelmator.com. Thanks in advance!

2021-08-25 16:28:35

by Aurelija Hey Andy! An original PSD would be great. You can send it over to us at support@pixelmator.com. Thanks in advance!
I sent an email attached with the psd to that address. Not sure why the file is so massive, but I trust you all are able to receive it: I believe it sent through Apple's mail drop feature.

2021-08-30 11:02:42

by Andy Beyer-Bowden 2021-08-25 13:28:35
I sent an email attached with the psd to that address. Not sure why the file is so massive, but I trust you all are able to receive it: I believe it sent through Apple's mail drop feature.
We got the file, thanks for sharing! After having taken a look at it, our devs concluded that the layers don't display correctly due to the Pass-Through blend mode not working properly with group layers. Basically, if you add adjustments, mask, or change the opacity of a group layer, this will break the blending. This issue is on our list of fixes, though!
by Spice Agent I choose a font from the drop down and it immediately returns to the original. So I choose it again and it stays with that choice.
Hi! Could you check which Pixelmator Pro version you're running? If it's not the latest version (v2.1.3), could you update through the Mac App Store and see if you can still reproduce the issue?