Flip Horizontal and Flip Vertical behave erratically for vector lines
1. From the Shape panel, select the Line object.
2. Click anywhere on the canvas to create a default line.
3. Select the Arrange tool and use it to adjust the line's endpoint.
4. From the Arrange panel, click the Flip Horizontal or Flip Vertical buttons. Note that neither has an effect.
5. Delete the line.
6. From the Shape panel, select the Line object again.
7. This time, drag the cursor to draw the line.
8. From the Arrange panel, click the Flip Horizontal or Flip Vertical buttons. Note that each click rotates the line rather than flipping it.
9. Set the line's angle to 0°. Note that it returns to the original angle at which is was drawn rather than a vertical line.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iDi1TQ ... sp=sharing
The line is flipped across its X or Y axis.
The line either doesn't flip or it is rotated by an seemingly arbitrary number of degrees.
Every time (Pixelmator Pro 2.0.8, MacOS 10.14.6)
Is something not working like it should? Let us know.