Can one Export Preset have a Quality combination of images?

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2021-05-23 10:24:11

Hi team,
It seems one more bug have been found.
I'm trying to achieve one simple task - to export the same image in 3 formats:
100% Quality - 1x
80% Quality - 1x
80% Quality - 0.5x
But everytime I change the Quality of the image, the previous Quality dissapears
Is it the bug or a strange limitation?
If needed I can send a short screencast.
Sincerely,
Igor

2021-05-25 10:16:46

What you're looking at here are the export presets. Presets only affect (or replace) the currently selected export format but don't add additional ones. To export the same image three different ways, you'd need to add two more formats by clicking Add Format. Then change the settings of each added format. You can also check out this Pixelmator Pro section here to learn more about how Export for Web works.

2021-05-26 11:01:47

by Aurelija What you're looking at here are the export presets. Presets only affect (or replace) the currently selected export format but don't add additional ones. To export the same image three different ways, you'd need to add two more formats by clicking Add Format. Then change the settings of each added format. You can also check out this Pixelmator Pro section here to learn more about how Export for Web works.
Hi Aurelija,
Can I rephrase my question, does Pixelmator Pro allows to save inside one preset the following combination of settigs

100% Quality - 1x

80% Quality - 1x

80% Quality - 0.5x

This article (https://www.pixelmator.com/support/guid ... -pro/1051/) don't reply my question? And I have a problem to create the combination for exporting

2021-05-27 11:12:02

Sure! You'd just have to add the formats you want, apply the desired settings, then create and name this combination as a new preset. Now that I'm reading through the User Guide, we probably should have stressed that the additional format you can add doesn't have to be a different format — you can add a few of the same one.