SVG Error?

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2020-11-29 15:32:54

Hi. I'm trying to edit an SVG file, but when I import it to Pixelmator Pro one of the layers is invisible?You can probably see from the screenshot that the top layer in the group (a man) is st to be visible, but is not being displayed. In fairness I'm not sure how this image can be a scalable vector, but it was part of the file that I downloaded and want to edit! Any advice?

2020-11-30 12:13:38

Hey Andrew,

I'm guessing the missing layer isn't hidden or placed somewhere outside the edges of the canvas? If possible, it would be interesting to take a closer look at the SVG itself. You can either share it here or send it to us at support@pixelmator.com. Thanks!

2020-12-17 12:47:25

Hi - sorry for the slow reply. Took me a while to find the image again! Not sure how to send it to you, but have put it on a Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-VSNuz ... sp=sharing

I've had a look to see if it is off the edge of the visible area, but can't find it.

2020-12-18 15:24:17

No worries! Thanks for getting back to me with the file. Looks like the issue is easily reproducible, so that's a good start. We'll do our best to sort this out with the next batch of SVG-focused updates.

In the meantime, try choosing Image > Reveal Canvas (from the Image menu at the top of your screen). This should reveal any layers hidden beyond the edges of the canvas.