The Export shortcut that I have in Pixelmator on my MacBook isn't visible on my iMac?

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2020-06-11 15:29:16

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm missing something here but hopefully someone will be able to help me out...!

I've been using Pixelmator Pro on my MacBook and it has the Command+E exposers shortcut (which is also visible in the dropdown menu for File).

I have the Export function on my iMac but the shortcut doesn't work. It also doesn't appear in the drop down. Am O missing something? Is there a way to fix this? I use this function a lot so would be very useful to have it on my iMac as well.

Thanks for any help & suggestions!

Konrad

2020-06-16 11:06:02

Hi Konrad, is it possible that on your iMac you've assigned that shortcut to something else? To check, you'd need to go to System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts and see if any of the categories (Launchpad & Dock, Mission Control, App Shortcuts, etc.) have a shortcut assigned to Command-E.

2020-06-18 07:55:40

Hi Andrius, thanks for your suggestion - I had a look but this isn't the case...

Any other suggestions?

Thanks very much,
Konrad

2020-06-22 09:54:49

I'm not too sure about what else this could be, to be quite honest. If it's a Pixelmator Pro issue, it might help to completely reset the app to default — the steps for that can be found here:

https://pixelmator.freshdesk.com/suppor ... lmator-pro