Consistant program crash Pixelmator Pr

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2020-05-13 17:55:21

Great, great program love it, the problem is if I have a image open and directed to save on iCloud/Pixelmator and close the program "Command q" without saving it crashes the program and then crashes the mac. I can't restart it and have to do a hard reset. The only way I can stop it from crashing is close the image "Command w" first and then close Pixelmator "Command q"

Thank you

2020-05-14 08:31:26

Hi there, that sounds like a very unusual issue! For things like this, it's easiest to troubleshoot via email — could you drop us a line at support@pixelmator.com with one or two of the most recent crash reports?

Here's how to find a crash report:

https://pixelmator.freshdesk.com/suppor ... ash-report

2020-06-15 11:20:01

by Calibinder 2020-05-13 17:55:21 Great, great program love it, the problem is if I have a image open and directed to save on iCloud/Pixelmator and close the program "Command q" without saving it crashes the program and then crashes the mac. I can't restart it and have to do a hard reset. The only way I can stop it from crashing is close the image "Command w" first and then close Pixelmator "Command q"

Thank you

2020-06-16 11:00:56

Hey there. it looks like you left an empty reply, so just in case something went wrong, feel free to try to post your comment again!